Built in Australia by DAP, 1945.
Delivered to Royal Australian Air Force as A8-186.
- BOC: 1945
- SOC: 1949
- Allocated to 22 Squadron.
- Stored at GTU Wagga Wagga.
- Converted to instructional airframe No 8, 1947.
- Put up for disposal, 1949.
W Strong, Boree Creek, NSW, 1950.
- Open storage on farm. The Camden Museum Of Aviation, N.S.W., Australia, 1965-2009.