Serial #: 42-12417
Last info: 2002
Delivered to RCAF as FE930.
- BOC: Mar. 26, 1943.
- SOC: Nov. 12, 1946.
Charles Babb Co, Montreal Quebec, 1946.
Delivered to Royal Netherlands AF as B-163.
- BOC: June 11, 1949.
- SOC: Nov. 15, 1962*.
*Declared beyond economical repair.
- Sold, Sept. 1966.
Displayed at car yard, Takken, Jaarlem, Nov. 1966-1967.
C. Honcoop, Veen, Netherlands, 19??.
- Stored at dairy farm near Weesp, Netherlands.
Noted as derelict hulk in scrapyard, Amsterdam, 1980.
Harry van de Meer, Amsterdam, 1980-1986.
- Hulk stored Nyverdal, 1980-1983.
- Stored Aviodome Amsterdam-Schiphol, Nov. 1983-86.
Anthony E. Hutton, North Weald, UK, 1986-1987.
- Trucked dismantled to North Weald, 1986.
- Used as spares airframe.
Gordon King, Windsor, Berks, 1987-2002.
- Loaned to Thameside Aviation Museum UK, 1992-1998.
- Loaned to Northants Aviation Museum, Harrington, 1999-2002.
-- Restored for static display, 2001.
-- Displayed as "USN SNJ-2 42-12417".
Goodall, Geoff - Warbirds Directory-4th Edition, 2003.