Serial #: TE330
Model: LF Mk. XVIe
Last info: 2002
Delivered to RAF as TE330.
- BOC: June 14, 1945.
- SOC: July 16, 1957.
- Accepted by 9MU, RAF Cosford.
- Passed through 6, 9, 29, 20 & 5 MU, Mar. 1950-1957.
-- Served with 2 Civilian Anti-Aircraft Cooperation Unit, 1954-1955.
RAF West Malling, 1957.
- Used as gate guard.
- Flew in Battle Of Britain Flypast, Sept. 1957.
RAF North Weald Station Flight, Mar. 13, 1958.
USAF Academy, Colorado Springs, CO, July 1958.
- Delivered from RAF Odiham by C-124, July 1958.
USAFM Wright-Patterson AFB, Dayton, OH, 1961-1995.
World Wide Aeronautical Industries, Moorpark, CA, May 9, 1996.
- Registered as N75460.
Murray Griffiths, Deniliquin, NSW, Nov. 1996.
- Sale not completed.
James Slade, Hong Kong & Blenheim, NZ, 1997.
- Shipped to New Zealand for restoration, 1997.
- Restoration to airworthy, Auckland-Dairy Flat, 1997-1999.
Don & Mike Subritzky/Classic Aircraft, New Zealand, 1999-2002.
- Under restoration, Auckland-North Shore, 2001.
Chapman, John & Goodall, Geoff, Edited by Paul Coggan - Warbirds Directory,Warbirds Worldwide Ltd., Mansfield, England, 1989.
Goodall, Geoff - Warbirds Directory-4th Edition, 2003.