Serial #: PT462
Construction #: -
Model: HR Mk. XIe
Last info: 2002
Delivered to Italian AF as MM4100, June 27, 1946.
Delivered to IDFAF as 0607 (later 20-67), Apr. 1952.
Robs Lamplough, Duxford, UK, May 1983-1984.
- Hulk recovered from town dump Gaza Strip, Israel.
- Arrived at Fowlemere, UK, May 1983.
Charles Church, Winchester, UK, July 1984.
Charles Church (Spitfires) Ltd, Winchester, Apr. 9, 1985-1994.
- Registered as G-CTIX.
- Rebuilt at Winchester as Tr. 9.
- First flight July 25, 1987.
- Operted by Dick Melton Aviation, Winchester, 1991-1994.
Mike Araldi & Harry Stenger/Jet Cap Aviation Cor, Bartow, FL, July 25-1998.
- Registered as N462JC.
- Flew as PT462/SW-A.
Anthony A. Hodgson, North Weald, Apr. 28, 1998-2000.
- Regisater ad G-CTIX.
Anthony Hodgson/Dragon Flight, North Wales, UK, 2001-2002.
- Flown as PT462/SW-A.
Chapman, John & Goodall, Geoff, Edited by Paul Coggan - Warbirds Directory,Warbirds Worldwide Ltd., Mansfield, England, 1989.
Goodall, Geoff - Warbirds Directory-4th Edition, 2003.