Serial #: NH749
Model: FR Mk. XIV
Last info: 2002
Delivered to 33 MU in Feb. 1945.
- Transferred to Air Command Southeast Asia.
Delivered to Indian Air Force as ?, Dec. 31, 1947.
- Allocated as instructional airframe "T3"/Code 54.
Ormond & Wensley Haydon-Baillie, Duxford, UK, 1977.
- Hulk recovered from Patna AB, India.
A.W. & K.W. Wickenden, Hemel Hempstead, 1978-1980.
Alan W. & Keith W. Wickenden, Cranfield, Apr. 11, 1980-1985.
- Registered as G-MXIV.
- Rebuilt to airworthiness, Cranfield.
- First flight Apr. 9, 1983.
David G. Price, Portland, OR, Mar. 4, 1985-1989.
- Registered as N749DP.
- Shipped to Chino, CA for rebuild.
- First flight July 24, 1985 at Chino.
David G. Price/Museum Of Flight, Santa Monica, CA, 1988-2002.
- Flown as RAF H749/L.
Chapman, John & Goodall, Geoff, Edited by Paul Coggan - Warbirds Directory,Warbirds Worldwide Ltd., Mansfield, England, 1989.
Goodall, Geoff - Warbirds Directory-4th Edition, 2003.