Serial #: NH238
Model: LF Mk. IXc
Last info: 2002
Delivered to RNAF as H-103 (later H-60).
- BOC: May 30, 1947.
- SOC: 1953.
- Shipped to Java, N.E.I., Arriving on July 22, 1947.
Delivered to Royal Belgian AF as SM-36.
- BOC: Jan. 29, 1953.
- SOC: 1956.
COGEA Nouvelle, Ostend, Sept. 8, 1956-1961.
- Registered as OO-ARE.
Beverley Snook/Trans Global Aviation Supply, Southend, UK, May 27, 1961.
- Wing damaged from ground fuel explosion, Elstree, UK, June 2, 1961.
Taskers of Andover Ltd, UK, July 18, 1961-1969.
- Displayed in company museum on RAF Transporter.
Thomas H. Pasteur, Eastleigh, UK, Feb. 22, 1969.
Ed Jurist & Bruce Farkas/CAF, Sugarland, TX, July 3, 1969-1975.
- Registered as N238V.
- Shipped from UK to Galveston, TX, June 14, 1970.
David C. Tllichet/MARC, Chino, CA, Apr. 1975-1979.
Douglas W. Arnold, Blackbushe, UK, 1979-1983.
Doug Arnold/Warbirds of GB Ltd, Blackbushe (later Biggin Hill), Dec. 12, 1983-1991
- Registered as G-MKIX.
- Shipped to UK.
- First flight, Blackbushe, May 6, 1984.
- Flew as NH238/D-a.
David Arnold/Flying A Services, North Weald, 1995-2002.
- Reported stored, North Weald, 1995-2001.
Permit to fly expired May 22, 1993.
Removed from civil registry, Apr. 11, 2002.
Chapman, John & Goodall, Geoff, Edited by Paul Coggan - Warbirds Directory,Warbirds Worldwide Ltd., Mansfield, England, 1989.
Goodall, Geoff - Warbirds Directory-4th Edition, 2003.