Serial #: -
Construction #: 0470101
New Build, Airworthy
Last info: 2002
NEW BUILD AIRCRAFT
- Built by Yakolev, Orenburg, Russia.
-- Production of 11 Model 3UA's with Allison V1710 engines.
Gunnel Aviation, Santa Monica, CA, 1993.
- Displayed, Paris Air Show, June 1993.
Historic Aircraft International, 1993.
David G. Price/Liberty Aero Corp/Museum Of Flying, Santa Monica, CA, July 3, 1995-2002.
- Registered as N854DP.
- Retained in Russia after production run.
- Arrived from Russia to Mojave, CA, 1998.
- Flies in Normandie-Niemen/Soviet AF scheme.