Serial #: -
Model: LET C.11
Last info: 2002
Delivered to Egyptian AF as ???, 19??.
- Withdrawn from use and placed in open storage, dismantled, El Aakha AB, Egypt, 1970-1985.
Alain Capel & Jean Salis partnership, La Ferte-Alais, France, 1985.
- One of a group of 41 C-11's shipped to France from Egypt, 1985.
Philip Joyet, Lausanne, Switzerland, 1987.
Jean-Francois Penin, Lausanne, Switzerland, 1988-1996.
- Restored to airworthy, first flight May 1990.
- Flew as Soviet AF/11.
Amicale Jean-Baptiste Salis, La Ferte-Alais, France, Sept. 5, 1990-1993.
- Registered as F-AZPA.
- Operated by Jean-Francois Penin, Switzerland.
Patrick Debonne, Beauvais, France, 1996-1999.
Robert Davies, Woodchurch, UK, Oct. 1999-2002.
- Delivered to North Weald for British certification, Oct. 30, 1999 - Flew as Soviet AF/11.
- Registered as G-YCII, Jan. 13, 2000.
- Restored to airworthy, North Weald.
- First flight, June 2002.
- Flown as Soviet AF/11.