Serial #: -
Model: LET C-11
Last info: 2002
Omnipol/Czech Government, 1964.
- Registered as OK-KIE for delivery flight.
Delivered to Egyptian AF as ???, 1964.
- Forced landing during delivery flight, Mar. 27, 1964.
-- One of seven aircraft, wheels up landing in field, Philia, Cyprus.
RAF Cyprus, Mar. 1964-1970.
- Impounded and stored.
Philip A. Mann & Doug Bianchi, Booker, UK, Mar. 31, 1970-1976.
- Recovered derelict from Famagusta, Cyprus.
- Shipped to UK, 1970.
- Restored to airworthy.
- Registered as G-AYAK.
- First flight June 1972.
Robs Lamplough, Duxford, UK, 19??.
Anthony E. Hutton, Thruxton, UK, 1976-1983.
- Shipped to US for sales tour, Dec. 1981.
- Shipped back to UK, 1983.
Gary Black/Aero Vintage Ltd, Lydd, UK, Feb. 11, 1983-1984.
Heliflight Inc, Fort Lauderdale, FL, June 7, 1984.
- Registered as N11YK.
Kermit A. Weeks/Weeks Air Museum, Tamiami, FL, Apr. 9, 1985-1999.
- Flew as Soviet AF/14.
- Damaged by Hurrican Andrew, 1992.
- Repaired and displayed, 1996.
Kermit Weeks/Fantasy Of Flight, Polk City, FL, 1999-2002.