Serial #: -
Model: LET C.11
Last info: 2002
Delivered to Egyptian AF as ???, 19??.
- Withdrawn from use and placed in open storage, dismantled, El Aakha AB, Egypt, 1970-1985.
Alain Capel & Jean Salis partnership, La Ferte-Alais, France, 1985.
- One of a group of 41 C-11's shipped to France from Egypt, 1985.
Don C. Talley & C.A. Barnes, Longview, TX, 1988.
Don Talley/Talleys Warbirds, Longview, TX, Mar. 1989-1995.
- Registered as N9YK.
- Rebuilt as single-set Yak-9 replica.
- First flight, Sept. 20, 1991.
- Flew as Soviet AF/11.
George W. Gossman, Louisville, KY, Nov. 8, 1995.
- W.J. Bourdis, Coraopolis, PA, 1998-1999.
Sale reported, Harlingen, TX, 2000-2002.