Serial #: -
Model: LET C-11
Name: Czech Ride
Last info: 2002
Delivered to Egyptian AF as ???, 19??.
- Withdrawn from use and placed in open storage, dismantled, El Aakha AB, Egypt, 1970-1985.
Alain Capel & Jean Salis partnership, La Ferte-Alais, France, 1985.
- One of a group of 41 C-11's shipped to France from Egypt, 1985.
Daniel M. McCue, Somersworth, NH, 1987-1989.
- Registered as N21241.
- Shipped, crated, from France to USA, 1987.
Daniel McCue/Warbirds East, Somerworth, NH, July 1989-1996.
- Registered as N11MQ.
- Restored to airworthy, Live Oaks, FL.
-- Fitted with P&W R2000.
- First flight, Mar. 1990.
- Flew in Soviet AF scheme.
G.P. Sam Richardson, Aurora, OR/Crystal Bay, NV, Mar. 25, 1996-2002.
- Flew as race #29/"Czech Ride".
- Damaged when struck by Sea Fury, Reno, NV, Sept. 9, 1997.