Serial #: -
Model: LET C.11
Last info: 2002
Delivered to Egyptian AF as ???, 19??.
- Withdrawn from use and placed in open storage, dismantled, El Aakha AB, Egypt, 1970-1985.
Alain Capel & Jean Salis partnership, La Ferte-Alais, France, 1985.
- One of a group of 41 C-11's shipped to France from Egypt, 1985.
John W. Houston, Harlingen, TX, 19??.
Ascher Ward, Van Nuys, CA, 1988.
Joe Kasparoff, Van Nuys, CA, May 1988-1995.
- Registered as N134JK.
- Rebuilt as modified racer fitted with R-3350.
- First flight, Mojave, CA, Aug. 11, 1988.
- Flew as race #97/"Mr. Awesome".
Darryl Greenamyer, Van Nuys, CA, Aug. 1999.
- Further modifications for racing including being fitted with T-33 tail.
- Crashed during emergency landing, Reno, NV, Sept. 11, 1989.
Roger Van Grote Dale Williamson, TX, 1995.
- Rebuild as racer, still with R3350, Denton, TX.
Frost Flying Inc, Marianna, AR, Aug. 3, 1998-2002.
- Registered as N190JF, Sept. 1999.