Serial #: -
Model: LET C.11
Last info: 2002
Delivered to Egyptian AF as ???, 19??.
- Withdrawn from use and placed in open storage, dismantled, El Aakha AB, Egypt, 1970-1985.
Alain Capel & Jean Salis partnership, La Ferte-Alais, France, 1985.
- One of a group of 41 C-11's shipped to France from Egypt, 1985.
Robert Day, Bloomfield Hills, MI, 1986-1993.
Tom Dodson/Tulsa Warbirds, Tulsa, OK, Dec. 5, 1994-1996.
- Registered as N33UA.
- Rebuilt as Yak-3 replica, Harlingen, TX.
- Rebuilt as Feb. 26, 1996.
- Flew as Societ AF/"White 24".
- Destroyed in forced landing, Fond du lac, WI, Aug. 1, 1996.
Sale reported, Dallas, TX, 1999-2002.