Serial #: -
Model: LET C.11
Last info: 2002
Delivered to Egyptian AF as ???, 19??.
- Withdrawn from use and placed in open storage, dismantled, El Aakha AB, Egypt, 1970-1985.
Alain Capel & Jean Salis partnership, La Ferte-Alais, France, 1985.
- One of a group of 41 C-11's shipped to France from Egypt, 1985.
Neil r. anderson, Fort Worth, TX, Mar. 1986-1990.
- Registered as N11SN.
Ray Hanna/Old Flying Machine Company, Duxford, UK, Mar. 17, 1990-2002.
- Arrived dismantled.
- Shipped to Russia for conversion to Yak-3U, 1991-May 23, 1997.
-- Fitted with Allison engine.
- Registered G-BUXZ reserved by Old Flying Machine Company, 1993.
- Registered as G-BWOE by Ray Hanna/Old Flying Machine Company, Mar. 14, 1996.
- Due to fly in 2002.