Serial #: 533
Model: LET C-11
Last info: 2002
Delivered to Egyptian AF as ???, 1956-1985.
- Withdrawn from use and placed in open storage, dismantled, El Aakha AB, Egypt, 1970-1985.
Alain Capel & Jean Salis partnership, La Ferte-Alais, France, 1985.
- One of a group of 41 C-11's shipped to France from Egypt, 1985.
The Fighter Collection, Duxford, UK, 1988.
Patina Ltd/The Fighter Collection, Duxford, UK, Mar. 7, 1991-2002.
- Registered as G-BTHD.
- Shipped to Russia, 1991.
- Rebuilt as Yak-3U by Yakovlev with Allison engine.
- Arrived dismantled, Duxford, July 4, 1999.
- Undergoing final restoration at Duxford, 1999-2001.