Serial #: 67844
Construction #: CV-332
Last info: 2002
Delivered to USAAF as 44-33880
Icelandair/Flugfelag Islands, Keflavik, 19??
- Registered as TF-RVR.
Maritime Central Airlines, Charlottetown PEI, 1954.
- Registered as CF-FKV.
Wheeler Airlines, St. Jovite Station, Quebec, 1965.
Union de Transports Aeriens-UTA, Tahiti, Feb. 24, 1966.
- Registered as F-WMKS.
- Registered as F-BMKS, Feb. 24, 1966.
Delivered to French Aeronavale as No. 32/F-YCHB, 19??.
- Retired at Papeere, Tahiti, 1971-1973.
Roberto Parrague/Aeroservicios Parrague Ltda, Santiago-Loc Cerillos, Aug. 1973-2002.
- Registered as CC-CDT.
- Flew as tanker #32.
- Leased to ICONA/Spanish Ministry of Land & Forest Management, July 1988-1992.
- Leased to Fumigacion Aerea Andaluza SA/ FAASA, Palma del Rio, Spain, 1992-1998.
- Leased to Aerocondor, Pinhancos, Portugal, 1998-2002.
- Withdrawn from use, placed in open storage, 2002.
Chapman, John & Goodall, Geoff, Edited by Paul Coggan - Warbirds Directory,Warbirds Worldwide Ltd., Mansfield, England, 1989.
Goodall, Geoff - Warbirds Directory-4th Edition, 2003.
Pedro Quaresma de Almeida.