Bureau #: 46645
Construction #: 2009
Status: Restoration Project
Last info: 1992
Registered as N10013 by ??, May 1956.
Montreal Air Service, Montreal, Quebec, June 30, 1956-1964.
- Registered as CF-IZO.
Saskatchewan Government, Sakatoon, Saskatchewan, May 29, 1964.
North Canada Air Ltd, Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Sept. 3, 1965-1973.
- Flew as tanker #12.
Norcanair Ltd, Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, 1976-1981.
- Registered as C-FIZO.
Avalon Aviation, Parry Sound, Ontario, Aug. 4, 1981-1989.
- Flew as tanker #8 (later #798).
- Fitted with PBY-5 tailplane.
- Retired, Parry Sound, Ontario, Feb. 28, 1988-1989.
B. Johnson/Tech Air Systems, Toronto, Ontario, 1989.
Militaire Luchvaart Museum, Soesterberg, 1989.
- Delivered by air from Oshawa to Eindhoven, Sept. 28, 1989.
- Operated by Flight Support Europe, Eindhoven, 1989-1991.
Forsvarsmuseet, Akershus Castle, Oslo, 1991-1992.
- Under restoration at Gardermoen.
- To be displayed in RNoAF scheme.