Serial #: 42-83665
Name: Margie H
Last info: 2005
Kendall Everson/Essex Wire Corp, 1946-1947.
- Registered as NX39502.
- Operated by Woody Edmondson, Lynchburg, VA, 1947
-- Flew as Bendix Racer #15, "City of Lynchburg II"
-- Crashed during race in Cleveland, OH on Sept. 01, 1947
James Hannon/Hanby Enterprises, 1949.
- Registered as N39502.
- Flew as race #2.
Harry McCandless & Bill Widfelt, circa 1950-1952.
- Withdrawn from use and placed in storage, Council Bluffs, IA, 1949-1954.
- Dismantled and stripped by May 1954.
Walter H. Erickson, Minneapolis, MN, circa 1954.
Charles P. Doyle, Rosemount, MN, 1963-1971
USAFM, Wright Patterson AFB, Dayton, OH 1971-2005.
- Static restoration by MN ANG, 1973.
- Displayed as "83665/BF Margie H".
Chapman, John & Goodall, Geoff, Edited by Paul Coggan - Warbirds Directory,Warbirds Worldwide Ltd., Mansfield, England, 1989.
Goodall, Geoff - Warbirds Directory-4th Edition, 2003.
Federal Aviation Administration, www.faa.gov, 2007.
Photo Source(s): |
Chuck Gardner - Warbirds Resource Group