Serial #: TA717
Construction #: -
Model: B Mk. 35
Status: Partial Airframe
Last info: 1990
Fotogrametric Engineers Inc, Los Angeles, CA, May 1956.
- Registered as N9911F.
- Delivered to USA via Prestwick, May 1956.
McIntyre & Quiros, Mexico City, June 14, 1956.
- Registered as XB-TOX.
McIntyre & Quiros, Los Angeles, CA, May 1957.
- Registered as N6867C.
McIntyre & Quiros, Mexico City, July 1957.
- Reregistered as XB-TOX.
- Open storage, Mexico City Airport, 1966-1979.
Mike Meeker, Mission City, BC, 1979-1988.
- Hulk recovered from Mexico City.
- Parts used in rebuild of VR796/CF-HML.
Jim Merizan, Yorba Linda, CA, 1988-1990.
- Parts only.
- Used in rebuild of PZ474/N9909F.