Serial #: RS700
Construction #: -
B Mk. 35
PR Mk. 35
Last info: 2001
Spartan Air Services Ltd, Ottawa, Ontario, Dec. 8, 1954-1970.
- Registered as CF-HMS.
- Delivered to Burnaston for civil conversion, Dec. 1954.
- Delivered to canada for survey ops, July 16-17, 1956.
- Based in Columbia, 1958.
Certificate of Airworthiness expired, May 13, 1961.
Sold to private museum group, 1964.
Centennial Planetarium, Calgary, Alberta, 1970-1988.
- Stored dismantled.
- Reported in good condition.
Aero Space Museum Association, Calgary, Alberta, 1990-2001.
- Moved to CFB Cold Lake, Alberta, for planned restoration, Jan. 1989-1990.
- Returned to Calgary, 1990.
- Stored dismantled, 1998.
Chapman, John & Goodall, Geoff, Edited by Paul Coggan - Warbirds Directory,Warbirds Worldwide Ltd., Mansfield, England, 1989.
Goodall, Geoff - Warbirds Directory-4th Edition, 2003.