Serial #: V9552
Construction #: Y1536
Last info: 2002
Delivered to Royal Canadian AF as 1582.
- BOC: Feb. 17, 1942.
- SOC: Aug. 22, 1946.
Wes Agnew, Hartney, Manitoba, Canada, 1971.
- Recovered from farm, Stroughton, Sakatchewan, Canada, 19??.
Sir W.J. D. Roberts/Strathallan Aircraft Collection, Auchterader, Scotland, Oct. 1971-1998.
- Restored to airworthy, Strahallan.
- Registered as G-AZWT, June 9, 1972.
- First flight Dec. 14, 1979.
- Flew as V9441/AR-A.
- Withdrawn from use, Mar. 1987.
- Stored, 1987-1997.
Shuttleworth Collection, Old Warden, UK, 1998-2002.
- Delivered from Strathallen to Duxford for restoration, Oct. 12, 1997.
- First flight, Aug. 10, 2001.
- Flown in black RAF scheme as V9367/MA-B.