Serial #: V9546
Construction #: Y1530
Last info: 2002
Delivered to Royal Canadian AF as V9546.
- BOC: Oct. 22, 1942.
- SOC: Oct. 1, 1946.
Wes Agnew, Hartney, Manitoba, Canada, 19??.
- Recovered from farm, Cabri, Sakatchewan, canada, 19??.
Musee Royal de l'Armee, Brussels, 1971-1982.
Sabena Old Timers, Brussels, July 1982-2001.
- Arrived at Saffraanberg AB for restoration, Oct. 1982.
- Restoration later moved to Brustem AB.
- Restored to airworthy using parts from RCAF2341, RCAF2360, RCAF2442.
- Registered as OO-SOT, Sept. 11, 1987.
- First flight, Aug. 27, 1988.
- Flew as 2442/MA-D.
- Damaged in forced landing near Florennes AB, Sept. 4, 1988.
- Crashed and ground lopped during landing, Brussels, July 17, 2001.
Musee Royal de l'Armee, Brussels, 2001-2002.
- Restoration for static display.
Chapman, John & Goodall, Geoff, Edited by Paul Coggan - Warbirds Directory,Warbirds Worldwide Ltd., Mansfield, England, 1989.
Goodall, Geoff - Warbirds Directory-4th Edition, 2003.
Federal Aviation Administration, www.faa.gov, Washington D.C., 2003.