Serial #: WM483
Model: Fury FB. 11
Last info: 2003
Delivered to Iraqi AF as 304, Oct. 1952.
Ed Jurist & David C. Tallichet, Orlando, FL, 1979.
- Recovered from Iraq.
- Stored dismantled in Orlando, FL.
- Registered as N42SF.
Ed Jurist/Vintage Aircraft International, Nyack, NY, Aug. 1979-1990.
Richard Bertea, Irvine, CA, Nov. 1990-1998.
- Restored to airworthy, Chino, CA, 1992-1993.
- Fitted with Wright R-3350 with 4 bladed prop.
- First flight, Dec. 1993.
- Flew as RCN 14/B.
Bill Rheinschild/Unlimited Air LLC, Van Nuys, CA, Sept. 23, 1998-2002.
- Initially flown as race #74 RCN 14/B/"Bad Attitude".
- Later flown as race #117 RCN 117/B/"Bad Attitude".
Chapman, John & Goodall, Geoff, Edited by Paul Coggan - Warbirds Directory,Warbirds Worldwide Ltd., Mansfield, England, 1989.
Goodall, Geoff - Warbirds Directory-4th Edition, 2003.
Unlimited Air LLC
Chuck Gardner - Warbirds Resource Group, www.warbirdsresourcegroup.org, 2003