Serial #: VX653
Construction #: ?
Model: FB Mk. 11
Last info: 2002
Built by Hawker Aircraft Company, 1949.
Delivered to Royal Navy as VX653.
- BOC: ?
- Allocated to 736 Squadron and RNAS Culdrose.
-- Damaged during landing after 320 hours on airframe.
- Reconditioned and sent to RNAS Gosport.
- Transferred to RNAS Anthorn.
- Transferred to 811 Squadron at Arbroath, Scotland.
- Port mainplane replace in 1953.
- Stored RNAS Anthorn, 1955.
- Transferred to Airwork Ltd,, Bournemouth, 195?-1960.
- Transferred to RNAS Lossiemouth.
-- Stored RAF Museum, Hendon, 1972-1991.
The Fighter Collection, Duxford, Nov. 1991-1992.
- Arrived by road, Nov. 24, 1991.
Patina Ltd/The Fighter Collection, Duxford, 1992-2002.
- Registered as G-BUCM, Feb. 26, 1992.
- Under Restoration to fly.