Serial #: -
FB Mk. 10
Last info: 2002
Delivered to Iraqi AF as 315, 19??.
Ed Jurist & David C. Tallichet, Orlando, FL, 1979.
- Registered as N36SF.
- Recovered from Iraq.
- Stored dismantled in Orlando, FL.
Ed Jurist/Vintage Aircraft International, Nyack, NY, Aug. 1979-1988.
W.R. Laws/Coleman Warbird Museum, Coleman, TX, July 1989-1990.
- Restored to airworthy, Coleman, TX.
- First flight, Apr. 1991.
- Shipped to UK, Sept. 1991.
John Bradshaw, Wroughton, UK, Sept. 2, 1991-2002.
- Flew as Dutch Navy/RAN 361.
- Registered as G-CBEL, Aug. 6, 2001.