Bureau #: 97302
Construction #: 9456
Last info: 2002
Bob Bean, Hereford, AZ, 1959-1973.
- Planned sale to Honduran AF, not completed.
- Registered as N3764A.
- Stored Moseley Field, Phoenix, AZ, 1967-1969.
- Stored dismantled, Tucson Airport, AZ, 1973.
- Marked as "USN/Seattle/T4".
Howard E. Pardue/Breckinridge Aviation Museum, Breckinridge, TX, Feb. 1979-2002.
- Restored to airworthy.
- Registered as N68HP.
- Flown as HP68 with VMF-223 markings.
- Crashed during forced landing, near Breckenridge, TX, Apr. , 1994.
- Stored damaged pending rebuild, 2001.