Serial #: 9104
Model: Mk. IVT
Last info: 2002
Delivered to RCAF as 9104.
- BOC: Jan. 8, 1942.
- SOC: Sept. 6, 1946.
- Put up for disposal at RCAF Patricia Bay, 1946.
George Maude, Salt Spring Island, BC, Oct. 1946.
- Acquirred for $35.
- Barged from Patricia Bay.
M. Lacy, Sal Spring Island, BC, Jan. 1947-1980.
- Stripped for farm parts. - Derelict fuselage hulk at Fulford Harbor, Salr Spring Island, BC, by 1976.
David Maude/North American Interplanetary Society, Sidney, BC, Nov. 1980-1982.
- Recovered by chopper to Patricia Bay, Nov. 7, 1981.
David Maude/Canadian Military Aviation Museum, BC, Oct. 1982-1984.
B.C. Aviation Museum, Victoria, BC, 1984-2002.
- Restored to static display condition, completed 1996.
-- Utilized parts from RCAF 9093 & 10163.
- Displayed as RCAF 9104/BK-L.
Chapman, John & Goodall, Geoff, Edited by Paul Coggan - Warbirds Directory,Warbirds Worldwide Ltd., Mansfield, England, 1989.
Goodall, Geoff - Warbirds Directory-4th Edition, 2003.
Bristol Worldwide Aircraft Survey, www.filton.flyer.co.uk/bristol/surveylist.htm.
Eric Dumigan Photography, http://www.airic.ca, 2002.