Serial #: 44-86772
Last Info: 2002
Delivered to USAAF as 44-86772.
- BOC: June 28, 1945.
- SOC: January 1959.
- Immediately placed in storage.
- Assigned to 1050th Maintenance Service Unit, Andrews AFB, MD, Jan. 27, 1950.
- Transferred to 1401st Air Base Wing-Utility, Andrews AFB, MD, Aug. 1952.
- Transferred to 1001st Air Base Wing, Andrews AFB, MD, Dec. 1957.
- Stored, Davis Monthan AFB, AZ, Dec. 1958-1959.
National Metals Inc, Phoenix, AZ, July 7, 1959-1960.
- Registered as N9333Z.
Frank Froehling, Miami, FL, Nov. 1960-1961.
- Acquired for $3,000.
- 5,695 flight hours on logs.
David W. Brown, Miami, FL, Oct. 1961-1964.
Registration CX-BAL reserved but not taken up, circa 1962.
Siezed for carrying contraband cargo, Teodolina, Santa Fe, Argentina, 1962.
Displayed at Villa Canas Aero Club, 1963.
Reported derelict at Villa Canas airfield, 1983.
Don Whittington/World Jet Inc, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 1990-1992.
- Recovered from Argentina.
- Stored, derelict.
- Traded to USAFM for four H-1 helicopters.
Hill Aerospace Museum, Hill AFB, UT, 1994-2003.
- Static restoration at Jacksonville, FL, 1994-1995.
- Displayed as USAAF/6772, 1995-2002.