Serial #: 44-44052
Construction #: 1347
Last info: 2005
Delivered to RAF as KH191, 19??
Delivered to Indian AF as T-18, 19??.
Indian AF Technical College, Jalahalli, India, 1972.
Warbirds Of GB Ltd, Blackbushe, 1982-1986.
- Airfreighted to UK by Heavylift Belfast, May 6, 1982.
- Stroed dismantled, Blackbushe, 1982-1986.
Collings Foundation, Stowe, MA, 1986-2005.
- Registered as N224J, June 1989.
- Shipped to USA, 1986.
- Rebuilt in Kissimee, FL.
- First flight, Aug. 8, 1989.
- Scheme of All American on left side.
- Scheme of Dragon & His Tail on right side.
- Repainted as Witchcraft, 2005.
Chapman, John & Goodall, Geoff, Edited by Paul Coggan - Warbirds Directory,Warbirds Worldwide Ltd., Mansfield, England, 1989.
Goodall, Geoff - Warbirds Directory-4th Edition, 2003.
Chuck Gardner, Jim Harley, Jim Buckel.
Timothy Cox, Bill Scheuerman, Don Gillmore