Serial #: 64-17671
Construction #: 29099
Status: Scrapped (see history)
Last info: 2000
Rebuilt as B-26K by On Mark, Feb. 16, 1965.
- Serial number 44-35820.
Delivered to USAF as 64-17671, 1971.
- Allocated to 609th SOS/56th SOW, tailcode "TA", at MASDC.
Florence Air & Missile Museum, Florence, SC, 1973-1997.
- Displayed as 64671/TA.
USAFM, Shaw AFB, 1997-2002.
- Remained displayed at Florence, SC, 1997-1998.
- Airframe suffered from advanced corrosion.
- Dismantled with parts going to other projects, 1998.
- Tail section noted at Rockford, IL, July 2000.