Serial #: 44-34602
Construction #: 27881
Rock Island Monarch 26
Name: Sugarland Express
Last info: 2002
Delivered to USAF as 44-34602.
- SOC: July 1, 1958.
- Stored at Davis Monthan AFB, AZ.
Jack Lysdale Flying Service, St. Paul, MN, 1964.
- Registered as N8392H.
Stahmann Farms Inc., Las Cruces, NM, 1966-1987.
- Conversion to Rock Island Monarch 26 configuration started, Hutchinson, KS.
- Finished by Hamilton Aircraft, Tucson, AZ.
RLS 51 Ltd, San Francisco, CA, 1987-2001.
- Restored to military configuration with 8 Gun nose, Grand Junction, CO, 1987.
- Delivered Oslo, Norway, May 1988
- Registered as N167B, Feb. 1989
- Operated by Scandinavian Historical Flight, Oslo, Norway
- Flies as 434602/BC-602 Sugarland Express.
Joda LLC, Town And Country, MO, Feb. 8, 2001-2002.